We handle all procurement and assist government programs with procurement.
- Completely fill out requisition form
- Department info
- Suggested vendor
- Item number if available
- u/m unit of measure
- amount each/price each
- account number
- total (quantity X amount each)
- authorizing signature (division director)
- attach supporting documentation:
example: vendor quotes, sole source form, agreements, specs and/or drawings, samples, misc documents
Processing of Requisitions
- Che We Supply calls in the weekly orders on Tuesday, So the purchasing department will require Requsitions to be turned in to purchasing no later than 12:00 noon on Monday for that weeks supply order. Any requisitions turned in after 12:00 noon will be processed in the following weeks order. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All other vendor procurement/requisitions are to be turned in by 4:00pm Tuesday. (that means any vendor other than Che We Office Supply)
Purchase orders submitted before 4:00pm Tuesday will be available for pick up on Friday morning.
Any requisitions turned in after 4:00pm Tuesday will not be processed, your requisitions will be processed in the following weeks orders.
You can still turn in requisitions after 4:00pm Tuesdays, but keep in mind that your requisitions will not be processed until the following week and available the following Friday.
Emergency procurement: as defined in the purchasing policies /procedures manual needs to have a cover letter attached to the requisition explaining the request for a manual purchase order, the purchasing manager will decide if/when your request will be processed.