The Car Seat Program is operated at the Health Division for Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe families with children who are approximately 0-8 years of age. The child, parent or caregiver must be enrolled at Leech Lake. The program will provide education, hands on installation instruction and educational materials with the car seat.
The car seat program collaborates with Leech Lake headstart to provide car seats to children enrolled in the headstart program through the ride safe program and also collaborates with Leech Lake Tribal Courts to provide education sessions.
- Leech Lake Band member; or
- Child enrolled in headstart for ride safe car seat
- Live within 25 miles of Leech Lake Reservation
- Tribal identification enrollment card
- By Appointment
- Call for more information
Call for more information