Healthy eating for a healthy lifestyle, education.
We provide expert nutrition education and consultation for a variety of nutrition related diseases as well as the prevention of those diseases.
Our Goals include:
- Increase the knowledge of general nutrition across the lifespan
- To provide one-on-one nutrition/medical nutrition therapy counseling for prevention and treatment in weight control and other nutrition related diseases
- To prevent nutrition related diseases in all age groups
- To promote healthy eating in pregnancy
- To educate food service employees on food safety and sanitation
- To provide economic methods and consumerism for shopping
- To increase awareness of the relationship of diet to the risk of diabetes
Some of our services include:
- One-on-one assistance for weight loss
- Help in controlling or preventing diabetes or other nutrition related diseases
- Help in establishing meal plans
- Cooking classes
- Prenatal nutrition education
- Food safety/sanitation training and education
- School/program nutrition education
- Menu planning
- Nutrition Supplement Program for enrolled members of any recognized tribe for healh conditions/unintentional weight loss
- Other services as requested
Nutrition Supplement Program is a resource for individuals who have been prescribed medical supplements for health conditions.
Call for more information.
- Leech Lake Band Member
- Enrolled member of any recognized tribe