We provide Rule 25 Chemical Health Assessments for Native American people living within the boundaries of Leech Lake Reservation. Provide assessments for ages 11 through adult. Treatment is funded through the Consolidated Chemical Dependency Treatment Fund, and clients must qualify for this fund under income guidelines. Referrals are received through self-referrals; courts; probation; Child Welfare; and sometimes through detox centers, hospitals and scools.
We work with approximately 45-50 providers statewide, as well as referrals to the various Leech Lake CD programs. Clients are referred to Inpatient Treatment, Outpatient Treatment, Aftercare and Relapse Prevention programs, and Halfway Houses. We collaborate with treatment centers, social workers, probation officers, hospitals and schools to make the best possible plans for clients to obtain and maintain sobriety.
Priority assessments are for pregnant women and adolescents; civil commitments for clients who are very ill due to chemical/alcohol use.
Data privacy and confidentiality are strictly adhered to according to policy.
Call for more information.
- Enrolled in a federally recognized tribe
- Live within Leech Lake Reservation boundaries
- Non-Natives living with Native families
- 12 years old - adult
- Income guidelines apply
Documents may be requested as determined on an individual basis
- Call to make an appointment and appointment and referral is needed
- A Rule 25 appointment is set on the first available time slot with an assessor
- Complete the Rule 25 assessment
- Treatment services provided
No fees, funded through the Consolidated Chemical Dependency Treatment Fund