Women & Children are Sacred
This grows out of stories and our teachings. When something is held as being sacred, it is to be respected, honored and held with the high regard of its power.
This means that when you are treated with respect, you are being given messages in words and in action that show you that you are valued, loved and treated with care.
This is something that every human being should be able to expect.
|A Women living a healthy lifestyle without chemical dependency carries strength and beauty in her spirit and laughs
We provide the most sensitive cultural service to those in need of chemical dependency services and domestic violence prevention. To provide a highly professional treatment service response that promotes recovery and changes for a healthy lifestyle without chemical abuse or dependence. To help individuals, families and communities and to empower all and to promote freedom from violence. This program offers group and individual counseling, crisis intervention, emergency shelter along with providing for other numerous needs of women clients
- Individual & group counseling
- Day and evening groups offered
- Transportation services to and from Outpatient Treatment, Continuing Care and Medical Appointments
- Referrals to medical and mental health appointments for women and their children
- Referrals to prenatal and postpartum check-ups
- Bi-weekly case management follow-up sessions
- Referrals for immunizations for women and their children
- Continuing Care on Wednesdays:11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Talking Circle
- Traditional Education
- Positive Parenting Education
- Living Skills
- Special Issues Education: HIV, FAS, FAE, Women's Health Issues
- Rule 25 Chemical Use Assessment
- 18 years of age or older
Call to talk with a staff member to help you think about the options available to you.
Contact an Advocate
||LL Tribal Police
||Family Violence Program Coordinator
||Family Violence Prevention Advocate
||(218) 335-3568 O
(218) 308-4430 C
||Family Violence Prevention Legal System/Advocate
||(218) 335-7270 O
(218) 766-1741 C