Fleet Management provides maintenance and repair work on all Leech Lake owned and leased vehicles. Provides limited services to constituents for a fee.
- Diagnostic machine hook up
- Mechanic Shop (Full service for program & GSA vehicles only)
- Oil Changes - Includes 5 quarts of oil & oil filter. Also, includes checking of: tires, air filter, fluids, belts & hoses. (additional fluids cost extra)
- Tire Sales: Call with tire size for price
- Tire Changing: mounting, balancing & disposal (wheel weights cost extra)
- Tire rotation & brake inspection
- Towing services to constituents for a fee
- Vehicle Rental (Leech Lake programs only)
Please call for more information.
Eligibility Requirements For Vehicle Rental
- For official program use ONLY!
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Contact us for specific fee schedule
- We send out a bill for the the government programs
- Constituants buy parts and must pay for services when the job is completed
Method of Payment
Additional Fleet Information
ALL GSA leased and LLBO owned vehicles must be parked at Fleet Management or at a secure compound designated by Fleet Management. NO EXCEPTIONS! All LLBO drivers need to keep a daily vehicle log with times and dates of usage, and fuel receipts. Vehicle logs and fuel receipts need to be turned into Fleet Management on a monthly basis. ALL GSA leased and LLBO owned vehicles are for official use ONLY! Parking these vehicles at night and on the weekends will keep maintenance/mileage and fuel purchases down.
If a GSA leased or LLBO owned vehicle is seen not on official business at night or on the weekend, please write down time/date, plate number and location and turn it into the Fleet Management staff as soon as possible.
All GSA leased and LLBO owned vehicles will be brought to Fleet Management for all vehicle services/ maintenance: il changes, tire and any/all vehicle repairs. Just have to call or stop by and make an appointment.
All newly purchased vehicles or picked up surplus vehicles must be reported to Fleet Management immediately to be added to insurance and stickered for official use.
All vehicle accidents must be reported to Fleet management and Fleet management only as soon as possible.
- Accident Reports must be filled out at Fleet management.
- A Police report will be needed describing ALL accidents.
- Two estimates will be needed and Fleet Management will decide where the vehicle will be taken for repairs.
- All vehicle insurance questions must be directed to Fleet Management.