Provides earth works construction, builds driveways, clearing lots, moves mobile homes and demolition services. Also provides services to other Divisions within Leech Lake Reservation.
If you are applying for assistance for land clearing, you must purchase a permit from the Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe Departmentof Resource Management (DRM). You also need a DRM checklist with all required signatures, including the DRM Directors signature.
- Repairs and renovating of existing driveways.
- Clearing and construction of new lots and driveways. Restricted to: one (1) new lot every five (5) years.
- Demolition of removal of burned units.
- Mobile Home Relocations - Restricted to: One (1) mobile home relocation every five (5) years.
- We are NOT equipped to move buildings.
- We do NOT provide vouchers to vendors for any service provided to clients.
- Reimbursements to applicants for payments made to vendors for services or materials shall NOT be paid.
Requirements for Mobile Home Relocation
- Mobile Home Evaluation Form
- Proof of Ownership
- Land/Lease agreement
- Tax release from county (if not Indian owned land)
- When a mobile home is purchased from a dealership, it is the responsibility of the said dealer to relocate the home.
- Leech Lake Band Members Only
- Age 18 or older
- Reside in our service area
- Proof of ownership of the home: Mortage/Purchase Agreement, Deed, Title Card, and Notarized Bill of Sale
- Proof of ownership of land: Tribal land lease, property tax statement, and multi-ownership must have executed lease
- Income verification for all household members: current pay stub, MFIP printout, and social security, etc.
- If you are applying for assistance for land clearing, you must purchase a permit from the LLBO Department of Resource Management (DRM). You also need a DRM checklist what all required signatures including the DRM Directors signature.
- Fill out an application
- Call for more information
Fees may apply
Method of Payment
- Payroll deduction for LLBO employees