The Leech Lake Behavioral Health Program is integrated into our 6 primary care clinics with a mission to Decrease morbidity and mortality rates from accidental injuries or violence. We do this by providing assistance to clients/patients who are experiencing Domestic and/or Intimate Partner Violence and through addressing suicide prevention. Our goal is to support, resource and assist the client/patient with as many resources needed to help direct their road to wellness. We will strive for the well-being of our clients which includes Primary Healthcare, Behavioral Health Services and community resourcing.
Have you experienced?
- Domestic Violence Issues
- Relationship Problems
- Stressed or Upset
- Grief or Loss
- Feeling Guilty or Damaged
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Being drawn to drugs or alcohol
- Being withdrawn
- Having flashbacks or nightmares
- Difficulty making decisions
The Case Manager can help find services that will best fit your needs. The Behavioral Health program strives to promote wellness and encourage recovery.
Case Management Services
- Provides assistance with Behavioral Health appointments, transportation and follow up with Behavioral Health providers.
- Provides assistance with Primary Care establishment and transportation to appointments.
- Provides assistance with county applications to ensure cash/food and medical support is established.
- Provides assistance with housing applications.
- Provides other resources or referrals for employment, education and CD services.
Domestic Violence is not OK, and through individualized assistance a Case Manager, there is help.
Suicide Prevention is Life saving and it is important to know that there is assistance and help when in crisis.
Grief support is important and so are you.
Weekly Talking Circles